Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WOYWW: Reminiscing

I did mean to post earlier this week, but at least I've gotten here to join in on WOYWW! This is a fun little time where we all gather and snoop at each other work spaces. Check out the source of all this madness by visiting Julia at Stamping Ground. She is pretty great and you can meet all of her loyal friends, too!

But enough chatter, I know you didn't come here to hear me ramble...



Looks like a bit of a work in progress...

I have started to feel a renewed interest in completing my wedding album. It is a bit embarrassing that I've let it sit this long. But after pulling everything out of the box it is a wonder I could ever get started! There is way too much going on here. I think I'll have to clean up a bit and find out what I was trying to say. I was pleased to see that I had actually already done 7 full 12x12 pages. Not bad considering I have been such a slacker.

I have otherwise been distracted by trying to get my room in some sort of order that makes sense. I picked up some new storage from Michael's on Sunday. This week they are having a Buy One, Get One Free sale on their Recollections storage. I know there are other pieces I could use, but these have been relatively inexpensive, convenient, and I like the feeling of continuity. They are a bit bland in white; however, there is already so much color in this room I think it helps bring in some "fresh air". 

The only bit of creating I've fit in this past week was a Thank You for my coworker.  It's a bit of an odd size, 3x4, but I used scraps so had to go with what was available. Isn't is just darling?


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great What's On Your Workdesk, Wednesday!

4 comments:

Candace said...

cute card

Lou said...

catching up on my blog reading..love the card x

Artsnark said...

what a lovely card! It has been so long since I visited WOYWW folks - I am always impressed by the creativity. Wishing you a wonderful week

Marit said...

I don't know when you married so I haven't got a clue if you're 'late' scrapping the pics... but it does not really matter I think, being happy with the hubs is the one thing that counts, right?! Have a creative week! Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91